Thursday, January 29, 2009

Fear of "something"...

Wow, I can't believe it's been 2 months since my last post.  I need to get back into the swing of things, and I'm thinking about vlogging future posts.  I have been struggling with the raw food diet, my emotions, and plans for the future.  There are many things I want to change in my life, and I'm not sure what's holding me back.  Is it fear of failure?  Fear of success?  Fear of being judged by others?  Not loving myself enough?  Not feeling like I deserve to be happy, healthly and successful?  Fear of emotions surfacing?  I don't know.  Part of my trouble I know is that I tend to hold onto a lot of guilt.  I'm not sure why I can't just put the past behind me and stop beating myself up for past mistakes, for not being further towards my goals then I think I should be.  I know I'm too hard on myself, but I can't seem to shake that feeling.  If I could just figure out what's holding me back maybe I could fix it...

Blessings,
Debra

9 comments:

  1. I think your previous post may have the key you are looking for! :D
    joanna rawtn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debra,
    I am sorry you are struggling. I hope that when you look into the mirror that you see what I see in you. You are a shining star, a priceless friend who is just so amazing. You are a beautiful individual with so many incredible talents. You are so very giving and caring and deserve to be happy. You can do this. You can open up to yourself and just be yourself. Don't worry what other people think and just be yourself. You are one very amazing and wonderful friend. I hope you realize this Debra. You, my friend, are a gift. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you.

    Love as always,
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep writing Debra. It helps you gather your thoughts and make decisions.

    love you
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still stalking your blog. Hoping for a post soon.

    XXOO
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok girl, you need to put up a blog post. It's a great way to keep on track. I know you can do it. You are a terrific writer and have so much to share with others. Your fitness journey could go on here as well. So, come in Debra, you just have to continue blogging. People care about you and want to know how you are doing.

    Love you best friend,
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Debra! When attempting to release guilt here's a lil' trick that helped me in the past. Imagine someone you care about and love deeply, now imagine they've done what you had and we're feeling that guilt. You would console them and tell them to just let it slide. Now put yourself in their shoes. They would wish the same for you. That person would want you to release your guilt as well and go on to live your life to the fullest! Just recall this scenario next time you find yourself dragged down by the guilt! Best of wishes~ Rory :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just start eating healthy. Don't even think about it. All the problems of guilt or what others think is irrelavent. Eat what your body craves. Fruit, vegetables, nuts, seeds, natural juices and water.

    James Reno
    Raw-Food-Repair.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI Debra
    Congratulations on taking steps an starting this journey. If I can help you in any way, please don't hesitate to contact me.

    I did notice your cheeze cake had honey in it..I try to mix my sweeteners..using more yacon syrup these days. I do find when I use honey, i wake up feeling more run down and have a nice gunky white coating on my tongue. If you still have candida, honey will feed those "bugs". If your tongue has a white coating on it, you may have that and want to steer clear of honey for a bit...

    I wish you continued success..
    also detoxing happens over time..in layers...so you may have ups and downs.

    I found a big improvement when I started doing GREEN smoothies.

    LOTS OF LUCK!

    ReplyDelete